This beautiful book covers:
- Work with stretchy fabrics using Lauren’s new “Sew then cut” techniques
- Design tips to use many sizes of blocks – no need for only same-size squares
- Clear, step by step instructions
- Color choice ideas
- Quilting options and finishing
- Troubleshooting tips
- Advice for working with a professional long-arm quilter
- Gallery of photos of T-shirt quilts
Making your own T-Shirt quilt is a creative way to transform laundry into legacy! Whether you are an experienced quilter or new to sewing, this book will help you create a lasting heirloom from treasured T-shirts. This is the ultimate personal gift to commemorate your family occasion.
40p, full color photographs, saddle stitched binding
Order your copy today through Amazon.